- Bachelor degrees in Aerospace Engineering and Computer Science (2002), PhD in Aerospace Engineering (direct track, 2012); all degrees awarded by the Technion. Postdoctoral research associate in the Institute of Robotics and Intelligent Machines (IRIM), Georgia Institute of Technology (2012-2014). Research and algorithm development in Rafael ltd., Israel (2001-2002, 2004-2007, 2011). Awards: Merhav award for best PhD thesis (2013), Hanin award for excellence in research (2010), Ilan Ramon excellence fellowship (2009), best teaching assistant award (2008), president excellence honor awards (1999-2002). At Technion since 2014.
- Autonomous navigation and mapping
- Active sensing, belief-space planning
- Distributed multi-platform information fusion
- Distributed multi-platform robust perception
- Inference with probabilistic graphical models
- Vision-aided navigation (VAN) and simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
+972 77 887 3815||