- Published 110+ research papers in peer-reviewed journals and conferences.
- Cited 5800+ times with an h-index of 40.
- Advised 3 postdocs (now faculty members), 13 graduated PhDs, and 20 completed Masters.
- Chaired Program Committees of leading ACM conferences (PPoPP, PODC, 19–25% acceptance); Steering Committee Member in PODC, DISC, PPoPP; Organizing Committee Chair of DISC’13.
- On committees of Rothschild Prize, Dijkstra Prize, and PODC Doctoral Dissertation Award.
- Served as Associate Editor, Guest Editor, and Column Editor in top journals.
- Keynote speaker at CCGRID’19, OPODIS’15, SYSTOR’10.
- Served as Associate Dean for Graduate Studies overseeing a program with 400+ students.
- Currently Head of the Rothschild Scholars Program – Technion Program for Excellence
- Distributed and concurrent algorithms and systems, theory and practice
+972 77 887 4649|