- B.Sc., MA, and Ph.D., all in Aerospace Engineering, Technion (1992, 1998, and 2001, respectively). MBA, Tel-Aviv University (1997). Research/System Engineer, Air-to-Air Directorate, RAFAEL, 2000-2004. National Research Council Research Associate at the US Air Force Research Labs, Wright-Patterson AFB, 2004-2006. At the Technion since 2006. Director and founder of the Cooperative Autonomous SYstems (CASY) Lab.
- Guidance of vehicles, in particular missiles and unmanned aircraft, operating individually or as a team
- 1-on-1 guidance (intercept angle guidance, one & two-sided pursuit-evasion, guidance amidst obstacles)
- Cooperative guidance (3-body pursuit-evasion, n-on-1 guidance)
- Guidance integrated with task assignment, autopilot, and estimation
+972 77 887 2705||